DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Walk in the historical center of Verona
- Enjoy the sights of the Arena, site of a famous Opera festival
- Admire many historical sights, such as the Juliet's balcony
- Live an unforgettable experience with an official guide
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Arena and many other historical sights on this small group 2.5-hour walking tour, with an expert and official tourist guide. Walking through one of the most historical center of Italy, UNESCO-listed, Roman ruins and architechtural gems such as Arena and Roman theatre, built more than 2.000 years ago. Discovering the famous Juliet's balcony and the sites of the Opera festival, one of the most important in the world. The number of participants will be limited to 15, and you'll get the opportunity to live an unforgettable experience.
The tour is available for a minimum of 2 people.
Suitable for children and families.
- Official tourist guide english speaking
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Any food and drink consumed during the tour
- Entry ticket at the Arena of Verona, € 6 for adults and € 4.50 for children and seniors
From Monday to Sunday 2.30 PM
Children: 14-17 years reduced fee (free for children aged 0 to 13 years)