Join this exciting marine wildlife tours to discover the wonders of the Salish Sea around Victoria, British Columbia! While there is a chance to encounter whales on one of these tours, the focus is on the rich and diverse marine wildlife that can be found in the area. This wildlife includes seals, sea lions, porpoise, otters, and various birds including bald eagles. Come discover the diverse and wonderful marine life of the Salish Sea!
Marine wildlife tour in Victoria
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the wonders of the Salish Sea around Victoria
- See the area's diverse marine wildlife
- Enjoy incredible views from the water
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Complimentary hot chocolate
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
Five Star Whale Watching, 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A6, Canada
Meet at 645 Humboldt Street on the north side of the Fairmont Empress Hotel, next to Willow Stream Spa and Miniature World.
What to remember
- This tour may not be suitable for very small children or for people with back or knee issues
- This vessel features a heated cabin area as well as outdoor seating and viewing areas
- There is a washroom on board
- Complimentary hot chocolate will be served during the tour
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Five Star Whale Watching
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.