Day trip to Salzburg from Vienna
- Bus ride through beautiful Salzkammergut
- Picture stop at lake Wolfgangsee
- Walking tour with Salzburg's most popular sights
- Visit some of "The Sound of Music" film locations
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of the Salzkammergut with its lakes and mountains, where Emperor Franz Joseph used to vacation. On a guided walk through the historical centre of Salzburg, you will see the episcopal city’s main attractions, including the cathedral, the Festival Hall and Mozart’s birthplace. From there, you continue on to some of the locations where the famous “Sound of Music” was filmed and to Mirabell Palace, which affords an impressive view of Hohensalzburg Fortress.
Then you will have some time to explore the city, have lunch or shop for souvenirs until our departure at 4pm. The tour ends at the Vienna State Opera.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Bus trip from Vienna to Salzburg in modern coach
- Guided city walk of Salzburg
- Food and drinks
- Reduced price for children 3-12 years
- Infants aged 0-2 years sitting on their parent's lap are free of charge
Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, 1010 Wien
You will be picked up from your hotel in Vienna
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:15am
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...