Evening dinner cruise with Viennese songs
- Experience a boat cruise on Danube river
- Enjoy a dinner cruise with local cuisine
- Listen to authentic Viennese wine tavern music
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffet of regional foods like at a traditional “Heurigen” wine tavern, and Viennese songs to sing along to.
The boat tour takes you from Schwedenplatz along the Danube Canal to the Nussdorf lock and then back on the Danube river.
- Boat cruise on the Danube and Danube Canal
- Traditional buffet of regional foods
- Authentic Viennese “Heurigen” music
Child (3-12): reduced
Franz-Josefs-Kai 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Please come to Schwedenplatz at Franz-Josefs-Kai 2. The boat will depart from here
- Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- From April till October on Thursday at 7.30pm
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...