Full day bus tour to Bratislava from Vienna wth Lunch
- Relax and enjoy the scenery on the ride to Bratislava
- Explore the city at your leisure
- Gain a new perspective of Slovakia’s capital while on a guided tour
- Dine on Slovakian cuisine for lunch
Located only one hour drive from Vienna, Bratislava is easily reached by bus, so why not take the advantage and make one day trip to Slovakian capital city?
The bus departs from Vienna at 09:30 AM from Erdberg and arrives at the center of Bratislava at 10:15 AM. At noon, you will meet your guide in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel and embark on a one-hour walking city tour of Bratislava. See for yourself the main highlights of the Slovakian capital, including St. Martin's Cathedral and the 13th century Michalska Gate!
After the city tour, you will be taken to the restaurant for a traditional Slovakian lunch of two courses.
In the afternoon, you will have more free time to spend in the city center of Bratislava. Explore the city at your leisure and buy the traditional handmade gifts in the square. After a day of sightseeeing, you depart from Bratislava at 5:30 PM (bus stop Novy Most).
- Snack of coffee and cake at the end of the tour
- Guided walking tour of Bratislava (guide service only in Bratislava)
- Tour by bus from Vienna to Bratislava and back
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up
- Children younger than 2 years old are free
- Reduced price for children 3-10 years old
- Reduced price for students 11-24 years old
Bus station at Vienna, VIB Erdberg – Erdbergstrasse 200/A – BLAGUSS BUS.
The meeting point for the guided tour in Bratislava: Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Hviezdoslavovo Namestie 3, Bratislava.
- A valid ISIC card is required for student rate.
- Bus departs daily from Erdberg in Vienna at 9:30 AM
- Departure from Bratislava at 5:30 PM
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes early at the points of departure and arrival
Diese Schnitzeljagd-Stadtführung durch das schöne Wien führt Sie zu den bekanntesten Highlights der ...
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...