Vienna Card with Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour for 24h, 48h or 72h
- 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city
- Free and unlimited access to public transportation
- Hop-on hop-off tour with Big Bus Lines
- Free live guided night tour and guided city walk
- Discounts for more than 210 museums
- Great way to save time and money
The white Vienna Card iBig Bus will be your personal passport to over 210 discounts at museums, popular attractions, restaurants, shops, shows and much more all over the city.
Moreover, with this card you can use the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour and see, in a comfortable and time-saving way, the city with many of its famous attractions - from the Prater and Danube Tower, Museum Quarter and Danube river, to the beautiful Hofburg or the House of Music, as well as many other top places. A Live Guided Night Tour and a guided city walk are also included. Just book your white Vienna City Card with Big Bus online and go to one of the pick-up points once you’ve reached the city.
Upon validation, you'll have 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to the Big Bus Lines. The card also offers discounts at Airport Services, City Airport Train, Vienna Airport Lines and Avis Rent A Car.
Vienna Card grants you also more than 210 discounts at museums (including Hofburg Palace, Albertina, Vienna Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna House of Music, Jewish Museum Vienna, Kunsthaus Wien, Leopold Museum, Madame Tussauds Vienna, Mozarthaus Vienna, Esterhazy Palace, Schönbrunn Palace), attractions, tours (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours, Sightseeing by boat, City Tour with trip to Schönbrunn Palace), restaurants, cafés, wine taverns, shops (fashion, jewelry, souvenir and gift stores), shows (Mozart Piano Sonatas, Schönbrunn Palace Concerts).
- Hop-on hop-off tour with Big Bus
- More than 210 discounts at museums, attractions, tours, restaurants, cafés, wine taverns, shops, shows
- A 134-page book of coupons with instructions on how to use the white Vienna Card and information about all the discounts you can get with your card (many offers are only available with a coupon)
- With each white Vienna City Card Big Bus one child of age under 16 years travels for free
- Please print out your voucher and exchange it for your white Vienna Card
- Your white Vienna City Card is activated from the first day you start to use it, not from the date of purchase, and it will remain valid for the length of time specified by the kind of card: 24, 48 or 72 hours. You just have to validate your card at the nearest ticket machine or at the Big Bus station
- Big Bus Lines run as follows:
- Red Line every day - first tour at 9.30am, last tour at 6.00pm
- Blue Line every day – first tour at 9.30am, last tour at 4.30pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...