- 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation
- Discounts for more than 210 museums - great way to save your time and money
The red Vienna City Card will be your personal passport to over 210 discounts at museums, popular attractions, restaurants, shops, shows and much more all over the city. You can book your Vienna city pass online and go to one of the pick-up points once you’ve reached the city.
The red Vienna Card is a paper-card offering cardholders free public transport and access to the city’s rich cultural heritage. With that taken care of, all you have to do is have fun discovering Vienna!
Upon validation, you'll have 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation, regardless of whether it's on the metro, trams, regional trains, busses and night busses (zone 100). The card also offers discounts at Airport Services, City Airport Train, Vienna Airport Lines and Avis Rent A Car.
Discounts at the most popular attractions
The red Vienna Card grants you more than 210 discounts at museums (including Hofburg Palace, Albertina, Vienna Academy of Fine Arts, Vienna House of Music, Jewish Museum Vienna, Kunsthaus Wien, Leopold Museum, Madame Tussauds Vienna, Mozarthaus Vienna, Esterhazy Palace, Schönbrunn Palace), attractions, tours (Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours, Sightseeing by boat, City Tour with trip to Schönbrunn Palace), restaurants, cafés, wine taverns, shops (fashion, jewelry, souvenir and gift stores), shows (Mozart Piano Sonatas, Schönbrunn Palace Concerts).
- Free travel on public transport
- More than 210 discounts at museums, attractions, tours, restaurants, cafés, wine taverns, shops, shows
- A 134-page book of coupons with instructions on how to use the Vienna Card and information about all the discounts you can get with your card (many offers are only available with a coupon).
- With each red Vienna Card, you can bring along a child under the age of 15 into all public transport for free
You can pick up your red Vienna Card at one of the following addresses:
- Tourist-Info Vienna
- 1010 Wien, Albertinaplatz (Corner Maysedergasse)
- Opening hours: daily from 9:00am-7:00pm
- Tourist-Info Main Station
- 1100 Wien, Am Hauptbahnhof 1, ÖBB InfoPoint
- daily from 9:00am-7:00pm
- Tourist-Info Airport Vienna
- Verkehrsbüro - Ruefa Reisen GmbH
- Arrival hall, Contact Office BZ008
- daily from 7:00am-10:00pm
Please bring a copy of this reservation voucher with you (2 pages)
Please note: The airport lies outside Vienna and your card is only valid within municipal limits
- Please note: The airport lies outside Vienna and your card is only valid within municipal limits
Your red Vienna city card is activated from the first day you start to use it, not from the date of purchase, and it will remain valid for the length of time specified by the kind of card: 24, 48 or 72 hours. You just have to validate your card at the nearest ticket machine
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Choose betw...
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
Vienna, the capital of Austria, is known for its rich history, from the classical music era to the H...
The Chocolate Museum Vienna is a really creative and dynamic oasis of pure culinary enjoyment. It's ...
Many people know Vienna but only few have seen it under this new perspective. If you are tired of tr...
Vienna is located only one hour from Bratislava - so take the advantage and make one day trip to Slo...
Located only one hour drive from Vienna, Bratislava is easily reached by bus, so why not take the ad...