Vienna City Bike Tour
- Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House
- Ride along the Danube Canal and stop at Hundertwasser House
- Visit the Prater to see it's famous ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist landmark Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel. Our experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels. On its own or as an extension to the walking tour, you will love this adventure!
- Tour departs from the Vienna Explorer Office
- Bike to Hundertwasser House
- New University
- City Park with Strauss Monument
- St. Charles Church
- Opera House
- Schwarzenberg Square
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- City Hall
- Tour ends at the Vienna Explorer Office
- 3-hour bike rental
- professional certified Austrian guide
Children: 6-12 years: reduced
Vienna Explorer Office
Meeting point at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit Schottenring or Salztorbrücke
Mobile Vouchers are accepted
- Tour starts at 2:30pm
- 1st May- 30th September: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- 1st October - 15th October: Fridays & Saturdays
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great stratagem to spend less fo...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
Explore a seldom-visited Vienna on this 3-hour walking tour. In 1919 the socialists gained an absolu...
So that's what Mozart and Napoleon looked like! Freud listens, Conchita sings, Cro raps, and Daniel ...
On this walking tour in Vienna you will see where it all began! How did an Austrian postcard painter...
Experience Vienna in a 2-hour tour from a different perspective. Discover the many facets of homeles...
Enjoy the concert of classical music by the renowned Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna at the full...
Visit the magnificent summer residence of the imperial family! A World Heritage listed site, Schönbr...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
Explore past and present of Vienna's Ringstrasse on this 3-hour walking tour.The ring-shaped bouleva...