- Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House
- Ride along the Danube Canal and stop at Hundertwasser House
- Visit the Prater to see it's famous ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist landmark Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel. Our experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels. On its own or as an extension to the walking tour, you will love this adventure!
- Tour departs from the Vienna Explorer Office
- Bike to Hundertwasser House
- New University
- City Park with Strauss Monument
- St. Charles Church
- Opera House
- Schwarzenberg Square
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- City Hall
- Tour ends at the Vienna Explorer Office
- 3-hour bike rental
- professional certified Austrian guide
Children: 6-12 years: reduced
Vienna Explorer Office
Meeting point at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit Schottenring or Salztorbrücke
Mobile Vouchers are accepted
- Tour starts at 2:30pm
- 1st May- 30th September: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- 1st October - 15th October: Fridays & Saturdays
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see m...
There’s much more to Vienna than museums and palaces! This bike tour discovers the spectacular green...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Vienna, the capital of Austria, is known for its rich history, from the classical music era to the H...
The region of Burgenland in Austria is known for its excellent red wines, wide-open plains, and the ...
This tour is an absolute must for history and Vienna lovers! The walking tour will initially take yo...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This package offers a unique combination of two delightful destinations: gourmet cuisine and world-f...
STRAUSS - MOZART - SCHUBERT WALTZ - OPERA & OPERETTA CONCERTS AT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VENUES IN VIENNA...
Have an evening of royal pleasures: start by exploring the wonderful palace and enjoy a grand finale...