Go on a Vienna walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this medieval Vienna tour, you will walk around the city center and visit top Vienna attractions like St. Stephen's Cathedral, Figlmüller, Basilikenhaus and more.
Are you up for a historic walk in Vienna?
It’s 1679, and the Great Plague has brought the imperial city to its knees. Follow the footsteps of local legend Augustin through a city crippled by an epidemic claiming thousands of its residents. As Marx Augustin arrives back at the gates of Vienna after a long tour around surrounding cities, the famous balladeer finds out that his hometown is struck by the plague.
By following the life story of Vienna’s most famous balladeer, you will rise from the dead, and become the symbol of hope for a city in despair.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Historic Center of Vienna
- Stephen's Cathedral
- Backerstrasse No. 2
- The Hofburg
- St. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche)
- Graben and Kohlmarkt
- State Hall of the Austrian National Library
- Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien
- Griechenkirche zur heiligen Dreifaltigkeit
- Sisi Museum
- Globe Museum of the Austrian National Library
- Liechtenstein City Palace