- Visit the picturesque town of Durnstein, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wine tastings in traditional and local family-owned taverns
- Bike along the most beautiful stretch of the Danube River
- See the former prison of King Richard the Lionheart
- Discover century-old terraced vineyards
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away from Vienna. On our day trip from Vienna, we catch the train to Krems and then start our bike ride on flat paths surrounded by terraced vineyards. After lunch, we spend the afternoon learning about Austria’s wine and history while meeting new friends. Along the way we visit charming Austrian villages before arriving back in Krems and returning to Vienna by train at the end of the day. It’s a day you will remember long after your travels end.
- Meeting point at the office
- Travel together to Krems by train *Bike from Krems to Dürnstein
- 1st wine tasting in Dürnstein
- Climb the ancient medieval Ruins of Dürnstein Castle
- Lunch at a local traditional restaurant (optional)
- Ride to Weissenkirchen
- 2nd wine tasting at a local family-owned wine tavern
- Bike back to Krems (possible 3rd wine tasting time)
- Travel back to Vienna by train
- Expert Guide
- Transport by train to and from the Wachau
- Bike Rental
- Two wine tastings
- Lunch and drinks at lunch
Children under 15 years 49,00 €
Vienna Explorer Office
Meet your guide at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit "Schottenring" or "Salztorbrücke"
- This is a shared group tour of maximum 18 participants per group
- Check in is 15 minutes before departure: 9.15am
- The total distance of the ride is 25 kilometeres
- Tour operates under all weather conditions
- 100% guarantee that your tour will go ahead
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted
The tour departs at 9:30am
Il giro in bici di 3 ore in pianura, partendo dall'ufficio, ti porta nei luoghi più famosi che circo...
Dalla favolosa State Opera all'elegante Museum of Art History e la vivace Schwedenplatz Square, Vien...
Vienna è piena di storie gay e lesbiche come quasi nessuna altra città europea. Non solo la capitale...
L'Albertina e le sue mostre d'arte sono una tappa obbligata a Vienna. Questo storico palazzo degli A...
Il tour in autobus per Bratislava con il moderno bus turistico, inizia al mattino da Vienna. Godetev...
Ti sei mai chiesto come deve essere la vita nel lato oscuro di Vienna? Scopri le sfide e le compless...