Czestochowa and Jasna Gora monastery day tour in small group from Warsaw
- Visit the most popular pilgrimage destination in Poland
- Discover the beauty of the Jasna Gora monastery
- Enjoy a comfortable private transfer from Warsaw
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which houses the precious Black Madonna painting. This is why Jasna Gora is the country’s greatest place of pilgrimage.
An important attraction represent also its votive objects connected to John Paul II, such as the golden rose given to the Monastery in 1979, or a part of the cassock stained with blood and with a hole after the pope was exposed in 1981 to the assassination attempt.
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance and guided tour in Jasna Gora monastery
- Breakfast and dinner
You'll be picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Warsaw city center
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Warsaw between 8:00am and 9:00am
- The exact time and place will be agreed via email 1 day before the tour
Praga, that's not only Prague but also a district of Warsaw. It's "the other side" of the city, the ...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Are you ready to be truly fascinated by the history and atmosphere of magnificent Warsaw? Join us on...