Explore the beautiful city of Warsaw in a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Feel the spirit of the city as the best professional guides will take you around historic places of interest. After the bus tour, spend so time in nature in the beautiful Łazienki Park. This tour will give you a chance to see the most recognizable and remarkable places in the capital of Poland.
The tour includes:
1. The Old Town, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List
2. The Royal Castle and Castle Square and the King Sigismund's III Column
3. St. John's Cathedral, with the sarcophagus containing the remains of eminent Poles
4. The Warsaw Old Town Market Square and Barbican.
5. The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto and the Museum of the history of Polish Jews
6. The Royal Route, with the Holy Cross Church where the heart of Fryderyk Chopin is kept
Relax and let the guides unravel for you the spirit and the secrets of the city. The partner will also pick you up and drop you off to the place of your stay in Warsaw, so you don't have to worry about anything.