Explore British Columbia’s breathtaking beauty with an eagle-eye flight over its majestic glaciers, rugged peaks, unique volcanic formations and lush alpine meadows that surround the turquoise waters of mile-high Garibaldi Lake. A must-do West Coast experience, don’t forget your camera!
Whistler spectacular glacier seaplane tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the breathtaking glaciers of Whistler from above
- Experience the thrill of flying by seaplane
- Enjoy views of volcanic formations and Garibaldi Lake
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Seaplane tour
- Complimentary shuttle pick-up/drop-off to Whistler Village
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Infants (ages 1 and under): free
8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler BC V0N 1B8
Please check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
What to remember
- Government-issued photo ID is required for all passengers 18 years and older on all flights, including scheduled service, scenic tours, and private charters
- There is a 3 passenger minimum for this tour
- Luggage restriction of 25lbs (11kg) per person; stated luggage allowance includes both checked and carry-on luggage
- Please note that flights may experience delays or cancellations due to inclement weather
- Please see the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Harbour Air Seaplanes
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.