Zaragoza market tour and spanish cooking class
- Visit the Central Zaragoza food market, meet local vendors and shop for ingredients
- Learn how to prepare a traditional Spanish meal
- Sit back and relax, enjoying your lunch paired with local Aragon wines
Your day will begin with a guided tour of the Central Zaragoza food market, where you will collect the seasonal ingredients necessary for your meal. Along the way, your guide will point out the most representative products of the region and explain how they are used in traditional Spanish recipes. You will also get to meet passionate local vendorsand ask them about their products. Soak in the sights, sounds and the lively atmosphere of locals, who gather here each week to have lunch and shop for their weekly groceries.
Your cooking class will take place afterwards at a kitchen club in the city center. Here you and your group will learn to prepare mouth watering Spanish dishes with the seasonal ingredients you have collected fresh from the market in the morning. The menu will include typical starters, a main dish and dessert, along with the wonderful Carignan wines of the Aragon region. As you cook, you will also get the inside scoop on Zaragoza culture, lifestyle and culinary traditions.
But, the real highlight of this activity comes after the class! You will join your guide and classmates for a wonderful lunch consisting of the dishes you have prepared together. This is your chance to meet locals and other traveling foodies, and to share an experience you will remember for a lifetime!
- Local multilingual guide
- Guided tour of food market in Central Zaragoza
- All ingredients for cooking class
- Cooking class in kitchen club
- Lunch of Spanish dishes prepared in class
- Infant (aged 0-2)
Av. de César Augusto, 112, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
Meet your guide at the Cesar Augusto Monument.
- Tour operates with 2 to 12 people
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- Please provide details of any special dietarty requirements at booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities a wheelchair
- Mondays to Saturdays at 10.30am
Strap on a pair of comfortable walking shoes and join a group of foodie travelers on this culinary j...
Take a journey to the Zaragoza countryside on this full-day wine tasting and cultural tour, with lun...
For the most adventurous foodie travelers join this exciting trip to Zaragoza's heartland. Travel be...
No man is an island but Lanzarote is an island that owes a lot to one man. The legacy of artist and ...
Make a splash at Lanzarote's wildest waterpark, Aqualava. Home to the only salt-water wave pool on t...
Timanfaya is all rusty craters and lava fields. It's straight out of a sci-fi movie set and it's eve...