Surf Camp day trip in Zarautz
- Join 2-hour surf lesson
- Relax in the green area close to San Sebastian
- Enjoy lunch, beer and sangria with your surf mates
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Come to Zarautz (San Pelaio train station) where a friendly staff member will take you straight down to the beach. Jump into a wetsuit, grab a board and you’re ready for your two-hour surf lesson with qualified surf instructors, tailored to your ability level.
Everyone’s welcome, from beginners to the most accomplished surf dudes and dudettes, the surf instructors are fun, friendly and happy to help. You'll be standing in no time, and for those more experienced, the guides will show you where to get the best waves.
After you’ve surfed to your heart’s content, you’ll have lunch at the beach (and maybe the first beer of the day) before spending the afternoon relaxing in the sun. Delve into a bit of Yoga with our head Yogi, explore the shoreline of Zarautz, swim out to the cliff-jumps - or why not head back out for another surf?
Then come on back to the very surf house in the hills of the Basque Country, shower off the sand and knock back a few sangrias before you're taken back down to Zarautz to head back into the real world.
- Pick up in Zarautz from San Pelaio train station at 9.00am
- Two-hour surf lesson with our experienced and highly qualified surf instructor team
- Wetsuit & board hire included
- Free use of all beach equipment such as volleyball, skim-boards, bodyboards, bat and ball, etc.
- Lunch at the beach; dietary requirements catered for on request!
- Unlimited booze, open bar of beer, sangria, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee back at the house
- Drop off at 7.00pm at the latest (time flexible)
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
Calle Zubiaurrezahar, 1, 20800 Zarautz, Gipuzkoa, Spagna
San Pelaio station in Zarautz
- The minimum number of people for the tour to run is 4, in the unlikely event that the tour would be cancelled you will get the full refund
From 1st June to 30th September: every day at 9am
Serious pampering has a name – thalassotherapy. Developed during the 19th century, this form of hydr...
Tucked away in a Tramuntana Mountains valley, La Granja de Esporles is one of the most fascinating l...
One room. One team. 60 minutes to escape. Can you work together to make it out in time? In the middl...
Make a splash at Lanzarote's wildest waterpark, Aqualava. Home to the only salt-water wave pool on t...
If you like a spot of angling, this deep sea fishing trip in the Atlantic is right up your street. Y...
The volcanic cliffs of Tenerife's Las Teresitas coastline are best explored by sea. And there's no m...