1-day tour to Lucerne and Bürgenstock from Zurich
- Visit the most charming Swiss city
- Enjoy the views over Lake and surrounding Alps
- Explore the medieval heart of Lucerne and its museums
Enjoy a full day of relaxing activity with views over the Lake and the surrounding Alps.
Leave Zurich in the morning for Lucerne and discover its ancient beauty. The guide will point out the most interesting attractions, and then you'll have enough time to roam around and explore the sights.
In the afternoon you will cross the Lucerne Lake on the new Bürgenstock shuttle boat. Bürgenstock is well renowned for its luxurious resorts and breathtaking panoramic views over the Lake and surrounding Alps. You may hike the area, or use the Hammetschwand elevator to reach the panoramic points.
- Partly live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Boat ride Lucerne - Kehrsiten - Lucerne
- Bürgenstock cable railway
- Additional activities and admission fees
- Hammetschwand Lift
- Personal expenses
- Rate for children from 6 to 15 years: half price
- Infants up to 5 years: Free of charge but need to be registered
Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place is the Sihlquai Coach Terminal (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- No guide during leisure time in Lucerne and excursion to Bürgenstock
- Hammerschwandt Lift closed in winter
- Every day at 9.30am
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This half-day tour brings you from the city of Zurich, or from its airport, to the medieval Castle L...
This exceptional super saver package shows you Zürich's most popular sights such as the National Mus...