Jungfraujoch excursion from Zurich
- Discover Interlaken, a city that is uniquely located between two lakes
- Ride up to Europe’s highest train station
- Enjoy stunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and see the Aletsch glacier
- Stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace in the heart of the glacier
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to Jungfraujoch. Rise to the top of Europe on this guided tour. Listed by UNESCO as “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps” it is home to Europe’s highest train station (3500 m) and many other attractions.
A scenic coach journey through splendid countryside takes you to the Bernese Oberland. After a break in Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled idyllically between Lakes Brienz and Thun, board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg up to Jungfraujoch. Stunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau accompany you on the way and the imposing Eiger North Face seems to be within one’s grasp. Once on the top, immerse yourself in the fascinating high alpine wonderland of eternal ice, snow and rock.
Experience the adventure tour “Alpine Sensation” marking the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway and visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau with the most breath-taking panoramic views of snow-capped peaks, the neighbouring countries and Europe’s longest glacier, the Aletsch Glacier. Don't forget to stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace located in the heart of the glacier. This is a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed. Restaurants are available for meals and refreshments. The descent passes car-free holiday destination Wengen and takes you to Lauterbrunnen, where the coach awaits you for the return trip.
- Live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Cogwheel train
- Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, Plateau and Ice Palace (weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
- Children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
- Infants up to 5 years: Free of charge but need to be registered
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla on Limmatstrasse 5. The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- You're recommended to bring warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes
- Tour operates on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Starting time is at 8.00am
- Meeting time 15 minutes before departure
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss A...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...