Mount Titlis and glacier excursion from Zurich
- Explore the charming old town of Lucerne
- Experience a breathtaking journey with the revolving cable car Rotair
- Enjoy the high alpine panorama on the top
- Pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge - The Cliff Walk
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car bringing you up to a world of snow and glaciers. On the top fantastic views of the Swiss Alps and many different activities in this winter wonderland are waiting for you.
From Zurich the scenic coach journey begins through the beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before continuing to Engelberg.
At the valley station the breathtaking journey with the different aerial cable cars to the top of Mt. Titlis, located on 3000 meters above sea level, begins. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car ROTAIR. At the top of Mt. Titlis a high alpine panorama awaits you. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants or the sun terrace.
Visit the Glacier Cave and pass over the Cliff Walk, which is Europe's highest suspension bridge. Take a ride with the Ice Flyer which brings you close to the crevasses and the Glacier Park where you can experience snow tubing even in summer. Descent with aerial cable cars and drive back by coach via Lucerne to Zurich.
- Live guide in English, German and Spanish, from April 1st, 2020 English, Spanish and Mandarin
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Cable cars to Mt. Titlis
- Activities on top of Mt. Titlis (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park: subject to weather conditions)
- Personal expenses
- Children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
- Infants up to 5 years: Free of charge but need to be registered
Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla on Limmatstrasse 5. The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Please bring warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes
- Daily at 9.30am (Meeting time 15 minutes before)
- Tour is not operating 2-13 November 2020 duet to aerial cable car maintenance
- Glacier Park is open from May to July. The access depends on snow conditions.
- Trübsee Snow Park is open from December to April and and it's located at middle station Trübsee. The access depends on snow conditions.
Discover Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in the Swiss Alps, and enjoy an ultimate winter a...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Explore one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions on this full-day excursion. You will vis...
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...
Join this full-day tour to the charming town of Lucerne and Mount Pilatus, one of Switzerland's most...
Visit the most charming city of Switzerland! See Lucerne's main sights, the Chapel Bridge, the Lion ...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Go on a fun Zurich walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local sto...
Delight in an immersive and interactive experience at the most popular museum in all of Switzerland,...