Mount Titlis and glacier excursion from Zurich
- Explore the charming old town of Lucerne
- Experience a breathtaking journey with the revolving cable car Rotair
- Enjoy the high alpine panorama on the top
- Pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge - The Cliff Walk
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car bringing you up to a world of snow and glaciers. On the top fantastic views of the Swiss Alps and many different activities in this winter wonderland are waiting for you.
From Zurich the scenic coach journey begins through the beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. On a short City Tour you visit the Lion Monument and your guide will show you the main sights of this charming town. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before continuing to Engelberg.
At the valley station the breathtaking journey with the different aerial cable cars to the top of Mt. Titlis, located on 3000 meters above sea level, begins. Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car ROTAIR. At the top of Mt. Titlis a high alpine panorama awaits you. Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants or the sun terrace.
Visit the Glacier Cave and pass over the Cliff Walk, which is Europe's highest suspension bridge. Take a ride with the Ice Flyer which brings you close to the crevasses and the Glacier Park where you can experience snow tubing even in summer. Descent with aerial cable cars and drive back by coach via Lucerne to Zurich.
- Live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in a comfortable coach
- Cable cars to Mt. Titlis
- Activities on top of Mt. Titlis (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park: subject to weather conditions)
- Personal expenses
- Children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
- Infants up to 5 years: Free of charge but need to be registered
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla on Limmatstrasse 5. The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Please bring warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes
- Daily at 9.30am (Meeting time 15 minutes before)
- Tour is not operating 5-16 November 2018 duet to aerial cable car maintenance
- Glacier Park is open from November to April and it's located at middle station Trübsee. The access depends on snow conditions
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss A...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...