Swiss ski experience from Zurich
- Explore the famous mountain resort Interlaken
- Learn Skiing from a professional instructor
- Enjoy a 2.5 hours ski-class for beginners
Escape the city for a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Enjoy an amazing ski adventure in the magnificent Jungfrau region. Learn how to ski in the Swiss Alps during a 2.5 hours’ ski-course with a professional instructor!
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide. During a picture stop at the famous mountain resort Interlaken, you can grab a bite to eat, before reaching the ski area at Grindelwald. After arrival you will be fitted with the necessary equipment and then meet your professional instructor for an exciting afternoon on the gentle slopes. Bodmi Arena is a perfect learning environment for ski beginners.
During your 2.5 hours’ ski-class you can see how your instructor demonstrates the correct techniques and then give it a try yourself. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the north face of the Eiger Mountain while skiing the well prepared slopes. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these thrilling moments of a once in a lifetime experience!
Before starting the return journey, you have some leisure time to explore the alpine village of Grindelwald.
- Ski class in English
- Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
- Partly guided in English, German and Spanish
- Ski rental equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Tickets for Bodmi Arena ski lift
- 2.5 hours ski-class with qualified instructor (beginner level / classes with max. 8 participants)
- Personal expenses
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Participants have to be over 6 years old
- Please bring warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes
- The activity is depending on snow conditions
- Ski class is with a English-speaking instructor and with maximum of 8 participants per group
- Tour operates on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Starting time is at 8.00am
- Meeting time 15 minutes before the tour starts
Lors de cette visite de deux heures de la ville, vous pourrez découvrir Zurich, les centres des affa...
Cette visite matinale enchanteresse vous conduira sur une route panoramique jusqu'au nord de la Suis...
Ne manquez pas le point culminant de vos vacances en Suisse. Participez à cette excitante et inoubli...
Cette excursion d'une journée vous emmènera au coeur des Alpes, l'idyllique Bernese Oberland. Situé ...
Vivez une nuit cosy à Zurich avec cette visite de nuit ! Après une rapide visite de la ville, échapp...
Allez où vont les Suisses et visitez le magnifique Mont Rigi. Savourez l'incroyable vue sur les 13 l...