Swiss ski experience from Zurich
- Explore the famous mountain resort Interlaken
- Learn Skiing from a professional instructor
- Enjoy a 2.5 hours ski-class for beginners
Escape the city for a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Enjoy an amazing ski adventure in the magnificent Jungfrau region. Learn how to ski in the Swiss Alps during a 2.5 hours’ ski-course with a professional instructor!
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide. During a picture stop at the famous mountain resort Interlaken, you can grab a bite to eat, before reaching the ski area at Grindelwald. After arrival you will be fitted with the necessary equipment and then meet your professional instructor for an exciting afternoon on the gentle slopes. Bodmi Arena is a perfect learning environment for ski beginners.
During your 2.5 hours’ ski-class you can see how your instructor demonstrates the correct techniques and then give it a try yourself. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the north face of the Eiger Mountain while skiing the well prepared slopes. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these thrilling moments of a once in a lifetime experience!
Before starting the return journey, you have some leisure time to explore the alpine village of Grindelwald.
- Ski class in English
- Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
- Partly guided in English, Spanish and Mandarinski, boots, sticks, helmet, jacket, pants, gloves
- Ski rental equipment ()
- Tickets for Bodmi Arena ski lift
- 2.5 hours ski-class with qualified instructor (beginner level / classes with max. 8 participants)
- Personal expenses
Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Participants have to be over 10 years old
- Please bring warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes
- The activity is depending on snow conditions
- Ski class is with a English-speaking instructor and with maximum of 8 participants per group
- From December to March: Every day at 8.00am
- Meeting time 15 minutes before the tour starts
Discover Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in the Swiss Alps, and enjoy an ultimate winter a...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car bringing you up t...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
Explore one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions on this full-day excursion. You will vis...
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanati...
Join this full-day tour to the charming town of Lucerne and Mount Pilatus, one of Switzerland's most...
First time visitor's Luzern private city tour - Switzerland's most beautiful city! Lucerne is a char...
Discover why Zurich is frequently awarded the "city with best quality of life" and learn about Switz...