BBQ Cruise on Leãozinho from Albufeira
- Enjoy stunning Atlantic Ocean views and rock formations of the Algarve
- There is plenty of time to relax, take a swim, take pictures and enjoy the BBQ calmly
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by experienced crew
Join us on the Pirate Boat Leãozinho (little Lion), for a full-day BBQ excursion! Leaving from Albufeira, our BBQ cruise will be the highlight of your holiday in the Algarve, fun for all family and friends! Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Algarve coast and explore hidden gems, magnificent rock formations, and untouched white sandy beaches in our Portugal paradise! “Leaozinho”, our most beloved boat, complies with the latest safety and rescue equipment according to the EU regulations. At the beginning of the cruise, our crew will share important safety information. On board, you’ll find your comfortable seating place in the mid-deck or the shade of the deck. In the “Pirate Bar” we can serve you a variety of drinks. At 10 o’clock in the morning this BBQ trip from Albufeira starts in the new Marina of Albufeira. The pirate boat will head from Albufeira to the Atlantic, passing by Praia do Castelo and Praia da Galé. We’ll then pass the Fisherman’s village of Armação de Pêra, the Rockchapel Senhora da Rocha and reach the beaches of Marina and Benagil. The beaches of Marina and Benagil are worldwide known for their impressive rock formations. These rockformations can be enjoyed perfectly from the perspective of the boat. Then, we’ll anchor next to an isolated beach. Here you’ll have some free time for a refreshing swim and enjoy the beach. Our friendly crew will serve you a typical Portuguese BBQ on the beach. When we’re finished, we’ll return to the Marina of Albufeira
- Safety briefing
- Additional drinks
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-10): reduced
Marina de Albufeira, Passeio dos Oceanos Lote 5 Loja 31, 8200-394 Albufeira, Portugal
Meet your group in the Gate 4 café. Please be there 20 minutes before departure.
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel
- Languages on-board: English, Spanish, Portugues, German, Dutch and French
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10.00am
On this small group tour, you will have the unique opportunity of visiting the paradisiacal caves an...
This Pirate Boat Trip is on top of the must-things-to-do for children in Albufeira. Your kids will h...
Explore mysterious caves and enjoy the surrounding environment at water level, during this delightfu...
Get ready for a memorable excursion with your friends and family. This trip combines the two most po...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience. Slide around the waters of Albufeira on a thrilling 30-min...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...