Captain Hook cruise on Leãozinho from Albufeira
- This activity combines dolphin watching and cave visits in our spacious jet-powered boat
- 2-hour excursion to the most paradisical beaches of the Algarve: San Rafael, Castelo and Galé
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas
This Pirate Boat Trip is on top of the must-things-to-do for children in Albufeira. Your kids will have the best day of their holiday, for sure! This Pirate Cruise is a pleasant sailing trip for a nice price, ideal for groups and families. From the pirate boat, you can observe the rock formations and beaches of Albufeira, São Rafael, Castelo and Galé from a true Captain sailing ship and you can even go for a dive in the Ocean!
- Safety briefing
- Life-jackets included
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-10): reduced
Marina de Albufeira, Passeio dos Oceanos Lote 5 Loja 31, 8200-394 Albufeira, Portugal
Meet your group in the Gate 4 café. Please be there 20 minutes before departure.
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel
- The ship, “Leãozinho”, small lion in Portuguese, complies with the latest safety and rescue equipment according to the EU regulations for safety at sea
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email
- Languages on-board: English, Spanish, Portugues, German, Dutch and French
- Daily at 4.30pm
On this small group tour, you will have the unique opportunity of visiting the paradisiacal caves an...
Explore mysterious caves and enjoy the surrounding environment at water level, during this delightfu...
Join us on the Pirate Boat Leãozinho (little Lion), for a full-day BBQ excursion! Leaving from Albuf...
Get ready for a memorable excursion with your friends and family. This trip combines the two most po...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience. Slide around the waters of Albufeira on a thrilling 30-min...
[EN] 2019 was a voyage of epic proportions that unfolded before our eyes. With 2020 on the horizon, ...