River Rafting Adventure in Talkeetna
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Bob along as you float down the waters of the Talkeetna River on a two-hour rafting trip
- Keep your eyes open to spot a bald eagles nest, as well as bears and other critters, moving about in this pristine setting
- Make your way to the Susitna River for the chance to see a major mountaintop landmark
- Hear stories of the area's history from your guide, who's also a native with plenty of insider tidbits to share
What to expect
Explore the Talkeetna River on a two-hour adventure coasting over dark-blue waters. Learn the history of the region you're traveling through from a knowledgeable guide as you get a glimpse of all sorts of wildlife.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided two-hour river rafting trip
- Round-trip transportation from Anchorage to Talkeetna
What to remember
- Please dress in layers and bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket that can shield you from light wind or rain.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.