Day tour of Cognac country from Angouleme
- Perfect if you're arriving or going to Paris
- English speaking local driver-guide
- Visit a traditional distillery
Discover Cognac and its famous vineyards with an expert who will introduce you to the features of this exceptional product. Meet traditional producers and taste the local production.
You'll first meet the owner of a vineyard producing cognac and visit his wine cellar and distillery.
You will then discover a traditional cooperage in activity where will be presented a millenarian handicraft essential to the brandies ageing process.
Finally, you will visit a famous trading house to enjoy the luxurious approach to the liquor of the gods.
- Private visit of a family estate producing cognac and pineau
- Guided tour of a traditional cooperage
- Tasting of property products
- Visit of a famous trading house
- Vehicle and the English-speaking local expert driver-guide
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurances
The meeting point is in front of the TGV train station of Angouleme
- Dress code: casual and comfortable
- Minimum 1 single person, maximum 8 people
- Please note that this excursion may depart with a single person
- April 1st to January 31st
Departure at 9:30am
Return at 6:30pm
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
OFFRE SPECIALE JUSQU'AU 1ER JUILLET 2019 20% de remise sur les billets Grand Parc adulte 1, 2, 3 jou...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
After the great success of the first edition last year, we decided to give the package again this ye...