Grand Canyon Smooth Water bus tour from South Rim
- Enjoy eastern views of Grand Canyon National Park, the Navajo Indian Reservation, Painted Desert, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Take an exciting 15.5-mile rafting trip down the Colorado River
Experience an exciting 15.5-mile smooth water float trip down the Colorado River, through Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Guests take ground transport from their South Rim hotel to Page, Arizona where the tour will start. Your tour group will ride a motorized raft that holds up to 32 passengers. You'll drift down the Colorado River with views of Glen Canyon on either side. Enjoy a boxed lunch during the tour. There will be a stop on the riverbank to go ashore to see ancient petroglyphs. Your knowledgeable guide will fill you in on the symbols and history of the people who once inhabited that region. Next up, your raft will go through Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River. The raft makes its final stop at Lee's Ferry and then finally take the return trip to the South Rim. The return trip makes a pit stop at the Cameron Trading Post.
- Eastern views of Grand Canyon National Park, the Navajo Indian Reservation, Painted Desert, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- 15.5-mile rafting on the Colorado River
- Short hike to view ancient petroglyphs
- Box lunch
- Child (4-11 years old)
3555 Airport Rd., Grand Canyon Village, Arizona 86023
Check in at the private air tour terminal or be picked up at one of the approved hotels approximately 30 minutes prior to departure.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience
- You may bring a bottle of water
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged
- Layered clothing is recommended during the colder months: March, April, and October. Light colored clothing should be worn during the months: May through September. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunglasses, and a towel
- The recommended shoe types are sneakers, water shoes, or flip-flops. The ground at Glen Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven
- Daily: 7.00am
- Operation dates are March 1 through October 31
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...