Grand Kingdom air tour from South Rim
- Take a captivating helicopter flight to see beautiful views
- Fly over the north, south and east rims and the confluence of the Little Colorado River
- See close up canyon viewings of immense buttes, majestic temples and spectacular side canyons
Enjoy sights aboard a spacious state-of-the-art helicopter, seeing views of the Eastern gorge of the Grand Canyon. You’ll enjoy unobstructed sights of the confluence of the Little Colorado River, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and the Dragon Corridor. These are some of the widest and deepest areas of the Grand Canyon, offering guests comprehensive views only available from above.
- 40 to 50 minute helicopter flight
- Child (2-11 years old)
Grand Canyon Helicopters, Highway 64, Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023
You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Each helicopter seats six to seven passengers, plus a pilot
- All helicopters are climate-controlled
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc
Daily: 8.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...