Majestic South Rim helicopter with guided Buck Wild Hummer tour upgrade
- Catch a glimpse of the majestic South Rim with aerial views of the Colorado River and Dragon Corridor
- Upgrade to a fully guided, open-top Buck Wild hummer tour with a choice of a sunset departure
Your majestic helicopter tour begins at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport at Grand Canyon South Rim. You'll settle into the helicopter and lift off across the South Rim of the Grand Canyon near Grandview Point. Afterward, you’ll soar across the sky towards the widest, deepest part of the gorge, peering 5,000 feet down to the sculptor of the Canyon – the Colorado River.
After landing back at the airport, passengers who chose the hummer upgrade will need to check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal located a short distance away. Travel aboard a custom, open-air Hummer vehicle with a professional guide who will offer narration and answer questions. Your driver will determine the best stops to make along the canyon's edge, which may include the famous Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Time will be allotted at each lookout point for passengers to explore the area and take pictures of the landscape.
- Majestic helicopter tour
- 25-30 minute air tour of the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Pre-recorded narration in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, ChineseBuck Wild Hummer upgrade
- Majestic helicopter tour
- 2 hour Buck Wild Hummer tour (if selected at check out)
- Buck Wild Hummer sunset tour option (if selected at checkout)
- Children 2-11 years
Grand Canyon Helicopters, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Majestic helicopter check-in:
You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure at Grand Canyon Heliport
Buck Wild Hummer check-in:
You must arrive 20 minutes prior to departure at Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal
- Choose to upgrade your adventure to the Buck Wild Hummer tour with sunset option
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Tour does not operate on 25 December
Enjoy sights aboard a spacious state-of-the-art helicopter, seeing views of the Eastern gorge of the...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins wit...
Complete your Grand Canyon getaway with this helicopter tour! Depart from the air terminal near Gran...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
See the best Grand Canyon sights on a scenic flight flying across the South Rim and aboard a Hummer ...
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
As the sun moves over the Grand Canyon, the colors change throughout the day. Most say there is no b...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...