Learn how to cook perfect Umbrian dishes! Prepare soft and crispy focaccia, discover all the secrets of pasta, prepare delicious vegetarian pizzas and fanciful "tozzetti della mamma", Meanwhile, enjoy a guided tasting of organic wines and oil. At the end, taste the dishes prepared with your family and friends. The cooking class includes the preparation of 5 recipes using seasonal vegetables from the estate's organic garden along with other local products.
Wine & beer tasting
Umbrian cuisine class with lunch
Availability: Every day
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , German
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Learn all the secrets of Umbrian cuisine
- Sample locally-produced wines
- Taste your creations
What to expect
- Cooking class
- Guided tasting of 6 wines
- Child: 5-13 years
Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to take place
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. Depending on the weather conditions, wear rainproof clothing as well.
- Every day
- At 10:00 am, 10:30 am
tili vini soc. agr. s.s.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.