Bali's Rural Life Tour
- Visit the beautiful, well-preserved Penglipuran Village, learn about the way locals live and what their day to day looks like.
This full-day private tour will have you living like a local for a day. Have an uncensored experience where you will be introduced to a real Balinese rural village. From farming activities to guided visits through Penglipuran, you will have a chance to discover the true Balinese way of life and learn more about the local culture and traditions that still prevail in this community.
- Full air-conditioned vehicle
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverage and any personal expenses which was not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation
- The tour starts once you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily tours starting at 08.30 am
Experience nature like you never have by trekking the second highest peak in Bali, Mt Batur, at nigh...
Enjoy a short introduction to Denpasar, the capital of the island of Bali and get a quick overview o...
Discover a lesser-known yet still as interesting cultural activity characteristic of the Balinese cu...
As you carve through some of Bali's most appealing landscape, the Ayung River provides a thrill that...
Enjoy the executive services at the Premium Lounge to refresh your mind after a long flight when arr...
Learn about Balinese culture and traditions in the Ubud tour. You will get to admire Balinese painti...