Discover closely the fourth tallest statue in the world, Garuda Wisnu Kencana was inspired by a story from Hindu mythology about the search of Amrita (the elixir of life), sited on the Bukit peninsula surrounded by a limestone plateau and beautiful park.
Half-day tour the Monument
Printed ticket only
Duration: 5 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Discover closely the fourth tallest statue in the world
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 5-11)
- Pick-up available only from your hotel in South Bali.
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Minimum 2 pax required
- Please contact the partner after booking to confirm your pick-up details
- Daily: 08.00 AM, 01.30 PM
- The activity won't take place on the Silent Day Celebration (Nyepi)
- 14 March 2021
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.