Explore the east side of Bali on this 8-hour tour across some of the most impressive locations, like the Besakih temple, the biggest Hindu temple in Bali and the Tenganan village, which is home to Bali aboriginal tribes. This tour will also take you into the impressive Kerta Gosa complex, which is part of the Puri Semarapura royal palace.
Tour of The Mother Temple
- Visit Besakih and marvel at the beauty of The Mother Temple
- Discover the impressive Kerta Gosa complex's historical halls and moat
- Explore the enchanting Gianyar Market market!
- Visit Penglipuran, a traditional village that preserves their traditional Balinese architectural!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Cool towel
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Entrance fee to the mentioned sites
- Beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children (age 3-11): Reduced
- Infants (age 0-2): Reduced
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tours starting at 08.30 am