After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and then you will begin the full day excursion to Lepakshi, an important place of worship. The place has an irresistible attraction to tourists because of its fine architecture and paintings found in the temples. Unlike most of the South Indian temples, the temple does not have a prominent Vimana on the Sanctum but it has many Vimana-like structures on top of the temple, indicating several cells of gods housed in the temple
Full-day excursion to Lepakshi
- Enjoy a day of spirituality in a very important place of worship
- View some of India's finest architecture
- Experienced and professional guided tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
Children (6-12): Reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 13 years must purchase an adult ticket
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 6 are unable to participate in this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- The tour departs at 7.30am
After Breakfast at your hotel, you will proceed for a full day of sightseeing in Bangalore. Start by...
You will start the tour, after being picked up from your hotel, by visiting the Lal Bagh - the super...
Start the tour after you have been picked up from your hotel by visiting the palace of the Maharaja ...
After you have been picked up from your hotel you will begin your journey to the Bannerghatta Nation...
The myriad charms of the fabulous historical city of Mysore are best experienced at a leisurely pace...
Enjoy a walk through the iconic Cubbon Park of Bangalore. Trace Bangalore’s colonial connections and...