Casa Batlló visit with video guide and Magic Nights live show
- Enjoy an open-air concert at the Dragon Terrace of Casa Batlló
- Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of your smart video guide
- Toast to an unforgettable evening with a couple of drinks included
- Pop, rock, jazz, blues, flamenco and more
Visit Casa Batlló and enjoy an open-air concert with views over the city. Immerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of your smart video guide, discover Casa Batlló’s roof terrace at sunset and enjoy live music. Choose the concert you like the most, enjoy two drinks and toast to an unforgettable evening!
Pop, rock, jazz, blues, flamenco… Choose your musical style and enjoy your favourite artist.
The visit starts at 8.00pm and the concert at 9.00pm. Both have a duration of approximately one hour.
- Open-air concert
- Two drinks
- Video guide
- Children 0-6 years old: free
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22, 24 - Barcelona Bus Turístic (Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies) - City Tours (P.Gràcia-Casa Batlló) - Barcelona Guide Bureau. Metro: Passeig de Gràcia L2, L3, L4. Train: Renfe Passeig de Gràcia and FGC Provença
- Conserve your ticket during the visit
- The video guide is currently available in: Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Korean
- Daily at 8.00pm
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...
We're tired of winter: it's hot weather, open-air electronics and hedonism in the heart of Montjuïc....