Casa de les Punxes skip-the-line tickets and audioguide
- Barcelona's secret' Art Nouveau castle
- Open for the first time since 1905
- A fascinating alternative to Gaudi
- Great views from the spiky turrets
Revolutionary in both artistic and technical terms, the Casa de les Punxes is the great masterpiece by Josep Puig i Cadafalch. Located at the heart of Barcelona, it is key to understanding Catalan modernism. In 1975 was declared a National Historic Landmark, visiting Casa de les Punxes means delving into its history, soul and symbology.
Discover the Legend of Sant Jordi, a key part of Catalan history. Immerse yourself in the Art Nouveau universe of Puig i Cadafalch through his most subjective work, Casa de les Punxes.
You will first visit the first floor, where you will immerse yourself with audiovisuals in Sant Jordi's legend. At the end of the audiovisuals you will learn who was the family who comissioned the house, as well the hidden history of Casa de les Punxes.
On the roof you will be able to move freely, and you will have access to all the Punxes (towers), and learn more about the life and works of Puig i Cadaflach, the architect of the house. Each Punxa has a different theme, such as the art nouveau movement, or explanations about the socio-cultural moment in which the house was built.
- Admission ticket
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-7 years old: free
- Youth 8-18 years old, students, seniors, disabled: reduced
Avinguda Diagonal, 420, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Casa de les Punxes - Avinguda Diagonal 420, 08037 Barcelona
- The audioguide is available in 10 languages: Catalan,Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Russian and Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Visit schedule could be occasionally modified due to public or private events
- Daily from 10.00am until 7.00pm, closed on 25th December
- Last entrance at 6.00pm
- Passes are every 15 minutes
The result of Renaissance, Modernism, or Catalan Art Nouveau, largely determines the personality of ...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
Walk through Gaudi’s imagination as you pass among the mosaics, vaulted colonnades and bizarre archi...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most att...
The Gaudí House Museum was the residence of the architect Antoni Gaudí i Cornet (1852-1926) from 190...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will leave you ready for more surprises! You will not find a par...
This 4 hour private driving tour is perfect for people who wish to explore the city, not giving up t...
Enjoy this two hour guided walking tour where we will bring you back to the 19th Century in Barcelon...