Combo Tour: Girona and Artistic Barcelona the best of Gaudi
- The bell-tower of the basilica of Sant Feliu
- Stage where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones were recorded
- The unique beauty of Park Güell
- Passeig de Gràcia, the home of many Modernist buildings in Barcelona
- Girona tour
Start your full day trip from Barcelona with comfortable bus and guide on board. We offer you the visit of one biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city centre. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city centre, visiting the Cathedral in the old city centre, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city centre of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
The Girona tour will finish where the second part of the tour departs.
- Artistic Barcelona
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona. This artistic tour will take you to the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia, to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Next you will discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Mila "La Pedrera" and others modernist buildings. The tour ends near La Pedrera.
- Round trip with an air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking tour of Girona
- Entrance and guided walking tour of Park Güell
- Guided walking tour outside of the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà and Casa Batlló)
- Entrance to Girona Cathedral
- Entrances to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes 5, Barcelona
- From 1st of November to 31st of March you will visit the Park Güell before the Sagrada Familia
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- There is approximately 50 min between both parts of the excursions, during this time you will be able to get lunch (not included) in the city centre of Barcelona
- From April to October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- From November to March: Monday and Friday
This summer begins Plaiia, a party for you to fall in love with electronic music like us. It is a co...
The Yiannimize Grand Tour is the brainchild of two successful well-known entrepreneurs, Yianni Chara...
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang every Monday at Shoko! Genres: Electro,Hits,Hip hop Lines Up: DJ Mouss Atmospher...
Opium Barcelona pres. NAPS Genres: Rap Lines Up: NAPS Atmospheres: International,Elegant Door Polici...
Pacha Barcelona presents I HATE THURSDAYS! We bring you the best music every Thursday night. The tig...
Opium pres. KEblack + NAZA Genres: Rap Lines Up: Keblack,Naza Atmospheres: International Door Polici...