Visit the mountain of Montserrat, a unique geographical wonder for its distinctive silhouette and formation, and discover the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna, an important site for pilgrimage and prayer for Catholics from all over the world. You can also enjoy listening to one of Europe's oldest boys' choirs, the L'Escolania de Montserrat (subject to the L'Escolania's timetables).
Easy Montserrat bus tour from Barcelona
Language: English , Spanish , Catalan
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the mountain of Montserrat with its distinctive silhouette and formation
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna
- Enjoy a perfomance by the Escolania boy's choir
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Rack railway ticket to Montserrat
- Introductory tour of Montserrat
- Perfomance by the Escolania boy's choir (subject to the school’s timetables)
- Children (0-8 years old): free of charge
Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona, Spagna
Barcelona Nord Bus Station, Platform 18
What to remember
- The tour is available in English, Spanish and Catalan and you don't need to select the desired language during the booking process
- Returns will be valid only 24 hours before the departure of the bus. If the client does not show at the time of departure, he will not be entitled to any refund
- The organizers are not responsible for the changes that are caused by force majeure or for other reasons
- Is it prohibited to eat, drink and smoke on board the Catalunya Bus Turístic
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure
Catalunya Bus Turistic
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.