FC Barcelona fans Camp Nou guided tour with brunch
- Explore the F.C.Barcelona Museum, one of the most visited museum in Spain
- Step into the changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be astonished
- Take a brunch inside the stadium
- Visit the Camp Nou with a guide specialized in soccer
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point any Barça supporter dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the press box.
You will enjoy a brunch-appetizer in the new area In Tour Bar. From there you will be able to access to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. At the end of the visit you will be able to remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. Also you will find the official F.C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team’s merchandising.
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum
- Brunch-appetizer at the new area In Tour Bar, composed of one tapa and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink
- Air conditioned motor coach - Transfer from Julià Travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only)
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Transfer from FC Barcelona Museum to city center
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour
- Monday and Thursday at 10.00am, from March to October
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
UNANNOUNCED by Raxon ___________________________ Expect the finest names in house & techno curated b...
A relative newcomer, Tini Gessler has risen through the music scene remarkably quickly. Starting out...
Free until 2am (then € 10 w / long Drink) ▶ Check our Special Deal offer! Long 2 long drinks ✦ acces...
he Catalan capital finally has a proper R&B and Hip Hop party! With its bold foray into Barcelona, t...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....