FC Barcelona fans Camp Nou guided tour with brunch
- Explore the F.C.Barcelona Museum, one of the most visited museum in Spain
- Step into the changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be astonished
- Take a brunch inside the stadium
- Visit the Camp Nou with a guide specialized in soccer
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the FC museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the press box.
Afterwards, you will be directed to the Main Tribune, where you will find the gastronomic space “Sala Roma” which stands out for its design and impressive and privileged views of the surroundings of the stadium. At Sala Roma you will enjoy a brunch consisting of a tapa and a drink while enjoying the field views.
The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors.
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum
- Brunch at Sala Roma (one tapa and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink)
- Air conditioned motor coach - Transfer from Julià Travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only)
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Transfer from FC Barcelona Museum to city center
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced
Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour
- Monday and Thursday at 10.00am, from March to October
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Private Club / Essential DNI Registration of new members at the door on the...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...