Fully interactive Paella-making class with a professional chef
- Enjoy a truly hands on cooking class
- Cook in a professional kitchen specifically designed to teach Paella making
- Learn from a professional English speaking Chef who worked in NOMA and studied at Basque Culinary Center (not multilingual class)
- Taste seasonal starters and desserts with wine or beer (Rioja reserva red wine, White Verdejo Wine, Moritz beer), water, soft drinks during meal and class
Your night kicks off with a cava reception, accompanied by bread and olives, where you’ll get to know your fellow students and the chef who will be teaching you for the evening. He has worked at some of the world’s best restaurants, including NOMA in Denmark and many of Barcelona’s top kitchens, so you’re in good company.
Now it’s time to put on an apron and learn how to make a real Spanish delicacy. Most cooking classes have you watching a chef as he cooks. In this class, you’ll share a burner with only one other person, so you’re actually making your own dinner as you learn about the time-honored techniques that make Spanish cooking one of the tastiest and healthiest in the world. It’s a fully interactive experience and great for both children and grown-ups.
Your chef is bilingual and will show you all the tips and skills that will let you recreate the dish when you’re back in your own kitchen. Once you’ve finished, you’ll sit down with your fellow students and feast on your creations. The meal includes local wine, beer, and soft drinks, as well as a sweet surprise at the end. Linger over your meal and let the conversation flow. If you want to keep the party going, your hosts will be happy to recommend great nightlife spots in the city.
- Paella class with a professional chef
- Welcome glass of cava
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0-12 years of age: free
Carrer del Dr. Dou, 5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
This workshop meets at The Paella Club, 5 Carrer Doctor Dou, 08001 Barcelona
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please notify us before booking if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements during your class
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Accessibility: Classes are held on the ground floor & are accessible to all. Guests must however be able to stand or sit on a high stool during the cooking lesson
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...
SANTO WEEKEND by: Reggaeton Barcelona. Saturday, April 20 We are not very church, but this next week...