Guided tour of Gaudí's Barcelona
- Discover Sagrada Família, Casa Milà, Casa Batlló and Park Güell in one day
- Enter all the sites without having to wait in line
- Spend your day with a Gaudí enthusiast as your guide and learn countless interesting stories and anecdotes
Are you a Gaudí fan? Once you arrive in Barcelona, it’s impossible not to become one. His instantly recognizable and wildly imaginative architecture is so distinctive that you can’t help but be drawn to and hypnotized by his work.
Discover your favorites on this uniquely designed guided tour boasting the only itinerary of its kind and bringing together all four of Gaudí’s most important architectural works in a single day.
- You begin your tour by exploring Casa Batlló and it's roof terrace where you’ll see more of Gaudi’s mythical-looking chimneys and the famous ‘Dragon’s Back’
- You will then skip-the-line at Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera (The Quarry). Your expert guide will lead you through an itinerary that includes a floor decorated as it would have been by one of the wealthy couples who lived there as well as the spectacular rooftop, with several impressive knight-shaped chimney peaks
- Enjoy free time to grab a quick lunch before the second part of the tour
- The afternoon starts with the Sagrada Familia. We have carefully studied an itinerary that takes you through the immense Basilica with insightful commentary from your English-speaking local guide
- After having marveled at this unique monument, we catch our private air-conditioned bus transfer to Park Güell. As in our previous stops, the long lines here are of no concern as our tickets are pre-booked and we’ll step right inside
- Entrance ticket for Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
- Air-conditioned bus transport from Sagrada Familia to Park Güell and return
- Expert local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-1 years): free
- Child (2-14 years): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43. Barcelona
First Part: Gaudi Houses
Meeting Time: 8.45am
Departure Time: 9.00am at Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43. Facing Casa Batllò, your meeting point in on the left side of Casa Batllò, in front of the historical Bagues jewelry
Second Part: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
Meeting Time: 1.45pm
Departure Time: 2.00pm, just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Facade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights
- The morning tour ends at Casa Milà. The afternoon tour ends in Plaça Catalunya
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress
- Morning tour: Meet at 8.45am, departs at 9.00am
- Afternoon tour: Meet at 1.45pm, departs at 2.00pm
The name Gaudí is almost synonymous Barcelona. The city’s favorite architect has come to embody the ...
On this half day tour you will depart ahead of tthe crowds from the centre of Barcelona allowing you...
The first time you see the Sagrada Familia, you’ll probably be unsure of what to make of it. With ta...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will surprise you again and again! You won't find a park like th...
The Barcelona Tapas evening, that lasts 2 to 3 hours, combines gourmet food and Catalan culture on a...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium...
- Girona tour Start your full day trip from Barcelona with comfortable bus and guide on board. We of...
If you want to enjoy a true gourmet experience that combines fine food and history, this is the guid...
Whether you’re looking for an adventure or just prefer to enjoy a relaxing day out of the city crowd...
Spend a day on the sun-soaked shores of Catalonia, exploring the towns of the Costa Dorada. Visit th...