Traditional correfoc tour from Barcelona
- See a traditional fire-running show
- Spend free time in a Catalonian village to enjoy the festival
- Professional local tour guide fluent in Catalan, Spanish and English
In Catalunya, the arrival of summer coincides with the celebration of traditional popular open-air festivals. Leave the city behind you and see a different side of Catalonia on an evening trip from Barcelona to a traditional correfoc (fire-running) festival in a local village!
Watch villagers dressed as devils and dancing to the sound of the drums and of traditional music and turning the village into a fiery cauldron of light and fireworks. The Fire-running is a show of fire that waits until the sun is down to perform in an amazing fire parade. This represents the fight of the Good against the Evil.
An experienced native guide will show you the outfits and special clothes “devils” wear during their performance, how they light their sparklers and firecrackers, and explain the details behind this centenary and unique tradition. You can view all the action from the side lines or get involved like a local.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or a 4wheel car
- Small-group tour
- Souvenir picture with the fire running and devils
- Hotel drop-off
- Fire protection clothes
- Explanation of the fire running tradition by a local expert
- Local taxes included
- Meals are excluded, however we always recommend good places to eat or typical food to taste
- Hotel Pick-up
- Hotel pick-up
Plaça de les Contel·lacions, 6, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Meet at Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), which is easily accessed from the entrance located in Diagonal Avenue. You will find your guide next to McDonalds.
- Minimum of 2 people is required per booking
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Long pants and closed shoes must be worn and suitable footwear for walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 14 and under
- The location of the festivity and “Correfocs” is a two-hour drive
- Days for this tour varies, please see calendar
- Tours operate June to September
- Departure time is at 6.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
Join us at London Big Day Out in June 2019 where sports fans, foodies, wine & beer lovers alike come...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...