La Pedrera skip-the-line tickets and audioguide
- Buy your tickets online and save up to 3€ on the admission price
- See an important reference point in world architecture
- Visit the Espai Gaudí, Pedrera Apartment, Provença and Passeig de Gràcia courtyards
- Explore the Exhibition Room and the Roof-Terrace
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world architecture, allows you to understand and gain a deep knowledge of the work of Antoni Gaudí and, in particular, his last civic work, La Pedrera.
On this visit, you will see the various museum areas: the Espai Gaudí and the Pedrera Apartment – which, together with the Provença and Passeig de Gràcia Courtyard, the Exhibition Room and the Roof-Terrace, make up the tour of the building.
The Espai Gaudí, in the attic, offers a broad view of his work, showing the most basic traits of his clearly visual and empirical way of understanding architecture through models, audiovisuals and objects. The route around the space is divided into seven areas, one of which is devoted entirely to La Pedrera. The Pedrera Apartment recreates the home and life of a Barcelona bourgeois family of the first third of the twentieth century. It is also possible to visit the former residence of the Milà family, which houses the Temporary Exhibition Room, as long as there is an exhibition.
A total of 4,500 m2 can be visited, spread over five floors. The only areas that cannot be visited are the private homes and offices that remain in the building.
- Audio guide visit in all of La Pedrera's accessible areas: the Espai Gaudí, the Pedrera apartment, the Provença and Passeig de Gràcia courtyards, the exhibition room and the roof-terrace
- Visit of the private homes and offices of the building
- Food and drinks
- Free for children 0-6 years old
- Reduced for youth 7-12 years old, senior over 65, students
La Pedrera (Casa Milá), Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Casa Milà (La Pedrera) - Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona
- Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17
- Metro: lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal
- FGC: Provença-La Pedrera
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia
- Free audioguide: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian and Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke, eat or bring animals into the building (except guide dogs)
- Flash photography, tripods, rucksacks and mobile phones are prohibited
- For security reason, the Roof-Terrace will remain closed if raining
Daily at 9.00am
- From 3 March to 1 November
Every day from 9.00am to 8.30pm (last admission at 8.00 pm)
- From 2 November
Every day from 9.00am to 6.30 pm (last admission at 6.00pm)
You'll be able to enjoy the best rooftop of Barcelona from 6pm till midnight. One of the cutest suns...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Private Club / Essential DNI Registration of new members at the door on the...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...