Royal Academy of Medicine of Barcelona guided tour
- One of the most important neoclassical buildings in Barcelona
- The spectacular anatomical amphitheater built by Ventura Rodríguez
Come and meet the Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia. Located in one of the most important neoclassical buildings in Barcelona where the spectacular anatomical amphitheater built by Ventura Rodríguez stands out and was intended for the training of surgeons. The history of the Real Academy is linked to names like Pere Virgili, Antoni de Gimbernat or Santiago Ramón y Cajal. From the hand of your guide you will be able to know the building and its history, surely it will surprise you!
- Guided tour
- A glass of cava and illusionism show (only if chosen)
- Children under 5 years old: free (tour without a glass of cava and show)
- Youth 5-11 years old: reduced (tour without a glass of cava and show)
- Children under 12 years old: reduced (tour with a glass of cava and show)
Carrer del Carme, 45, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia. C/ del Carme 47, 08001 Barcelona. Subway: Line 2 Sant Antoni (7min walking) o Line 3 Liceu (6 minutes walking)
- Guided tour without a glass of cava and show: Duration 45 minutes
- Guided tour with a glass of cava and show: Duration 2 hours
- Guided tour without a glass of cava and show: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10.30am , 11.30am and12.30pm
- Guided tour with a glass of cava and show: Two Fridays per month at 7.30pm
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...