Sagrada Familia and Gaudí tour with fast track entrance
- Take part in a guided visit to the most important monument in Barcelona
- Discover the magical and elegant Passeig de Gràcia
Departing by bus from Plaza Catalunya with an expert guide. Discover the magical and elegant Passeig de Gràcia. Get access to Gaudi’s cathedral with an expert local guide who’ll tell you all about its history and construction. You’ll also see:
- The tiled pavements and modernist lampposts of Passeig de Gràcia
- Drive past Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera, and Casa Batlló
- Sagrada Familia (guided visit)
- You can choose to stay in the Cathedral for as long as you like or take our coach back to the city center
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for pavements and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí’s houses: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà-La Pedrera.
Sagrada Familia (guided tour)
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
The tour will end at the Sagrada Familia, so if you wish to, you can stay there for as long as you want (That will give you the opportunity to visit the museum) or take our coach back to the city center.
- Fast track ticket and guided tour of the Sagrada Familia
- Officially-licensed, English-speaking experts on Gaudì's architecture
- Comfortable, roomy air-conditioned private coach
- Access to Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
- Infants (0-2): free
- Children (3-12): reduced
Plaça de Catalunya 19, 08002 Barcelona
- Depart from Catalonia Square, opposite the tourist office, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Once there, look for the guides with orange umbrellas
- All coach tours involve some light walking
- Daily at 10.00 am
- From April to November at 10.00 am and 3.00 pm
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
A visit to Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world a...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important m...
Montserrat is a mountain, a unique Natural Park, and a massive rock over 4000 feet high, visible for...
With the Montjuïc & Panoramic Tour you get the privilege to soak in outstanding views and city lands...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
IVenture it’s an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monument...
Human Bodies is so much more than an exhibition or an anatomy class. It’s an unforgettable experienc...
Just minutes away from the noise of Las Ramblas and the crowded coastline of Barceloneta, an expert ...