- Avoid the crowds and spend more time in Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Learn about the history and concepts behind the design
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the city
- Admire the amazing exterior and interior of the monument
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to wait in the queue.
This ticket gets you straight inside the cathedral, where you can spend as long as you like enjoying the amazing architecture. If you want to visit the towers, you can choose the ticket option with access to either the Nativity tower (views of eastern Barcelona) or the Passion tower (views of the city centre).
A 75-minute multi-lingual audio guide is also available as a ticket option in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. Children have their own guide, suitable for ages 6-12.
- Fast track tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Audioguide (if selected)
- Access to the towers (if selected)
- Reservation costs
- Seniors (65+)
- Students / Under 30 years old
- Children (ages 0-10)
Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during booking
- If you wish to purchase a Disabled or Child ticket, you must also purchase at least one Adult ticket
- This product is non-refundable
- Unfortunately reduced tickets are not available for all time slots or dates. Should you wish to enter the Sagrada Familia anyway, you will have to purchase full-price tickets
- For security reasons, children under six years old are not allowed up the towers. Children up to 16 years old should be accompanied by an adult
- People with reduced mobility and wheelchair users are not permitted entry to the towers
- Individual and group visitors must enter the Sagrada Familia and the towers via the entrances provided in each case at the time shown on the entrance ticket
- You can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticket
- As a general rule the ticket price will not be reimbursed in the event of wanting to use the ticket at a time different from that indicated
- Even though children are free, it’s still necessary to reserve a ticket for them (to monitor visitor numbers)
November to February: 9.00am-6.00pm
April to September: 9.00am-8.00pm
October and March: 9.00am-7.00pm
25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January, 9.00am-2.00pm
From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes
From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes (Passion lift)
From 9.00am to 15 minutes before the church closes (Nativity lift)
Philippe JAROUSSKY, ‘ORPHÉE & EURIDICE’mardi 5 juin 2018, 20h30 Philippe Jaroussky, Orphée non déter...
We love HATERS! Shut up and Dance! BEST HIPHOP CLUB IN TOWN! The best American Night in Town. We are...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Saturdays are Pure at LaTerrrazza TORNADO WALLACE Music From Memory | Running Back | Soft Rocks | Be...
The content is not yet available in English. Below you'll find the original text. Artist A-Z FUR COA...
Hungry Music Off Week Edition at La Terrrazza (Day time) Line Up: Worakls Live, N'to Live, Joachim P...