Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets with optional tower access
- Avoid the crowds and spend more time inside Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Learn about the history and concepts behind the design
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the city
- Admire the amazing exterior and interior of the monument
Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to wait in line. This ticket gets you straight inside the cathedral, where you can spend as long as you like enjoying the amazing architecture.
If you want to visit the towers, you can choose the ticket option with access to either the Nativity tower (views of eastern Barcelona) or the Passion tower (views of the city centre).
A 75-minute multi-lingual audio guide is also included. You can choose the language you prefer: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The audio guide is only available for children over 11 years of age.
- Fast-track tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Audio guide (if selected)
- Access to the towers (if selected)
- Guided tour
- Seniors 65+
- Under 30 years old
- Children 0-10 years old
Carrer de la Marina, 253, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- If your booking is for a date within the next 30 days, you will receive your tickets within 16 hours. If your booking is for a later date, you will receive your tickets within 30 days from the date selected during the booking
- If you wish to purchase a Child ticket, you must also purchase at least one Adult ticket
- If you wish to purchase a Disabled ticket, you must also purchase another Disabled ticket for the companion
- Unfortunately, reduced tickets are not available for all time slots or dates. Should you wish to enter the Sagrada Familia anyway, you will have to purchase full-price tickets
- For security reasons, children under six years old are not allowed up to the towers. Children up to 16 years old should be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately, people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users are not able to go up the towers
- Individual and group visitors must enter the Sagrada Familia and the towers via the entrances provided in each case at the time shown on the entrance ticket
- You can use the tickets only for the day, date and time specified on the ticket
- As a general rule, the ticket price will not be reimbursed in the event of wanting to use the ticket at a time different from that indicated
- Even though children are free, it’s still necessary to reserve a ticket for them (to monitor visitor numbers)
- One person or a person accompanied by his or her partner, friends, family, etc. visiting the Basilica are considered an individual tour, provided they are less than 10 people. Any party with 10 people or more is considered a group. No groups will be allowed to enter with individual tickets
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
Calendar of Masses and events that will take place at the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia of this year (2019):
- 2 June at 6.00pm. 'Seguiment de Pla Pastoral'. Closing time at 2.00pm. Last entrance at 12.30pm.
- 22 June at 8.00pm. 'Vetlla Eucarística Diocesana del Corpus'. Closing time at 4.00pm. Last entrance at 2.30pm
- 22 September. 'Concierto Misteri de la Selva'. Effect on tourists to be determined
- 20, 21 and 23 September. 'Open Doors Days'. Effect on tourists to be determined
- 29 and 30 November. 'Christmas Concert'. Effect on tourists to be determined
- 29 December. 'Fiesta Litúrgica de la Sagrada Familia'. Effect on tourists to be determined
- November to February: 9.00am-6.00pm
- April to September: 9.00am-8.00pm
- October and March: 9.00am-7.00pm
- 25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January, 9.00am-2.00pm
- From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes
- From 9.00am to 30 minutes before the church closes (Passion lift)
- From 9.00am to 15 minutes before the church closes (Nativity lift)
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Saturday night. Well, it can be one for the books. And you are about to choose La Terrrazza to get t...
This is NOT a regular friday night at La Terrrazza. Yes, you will get open air, Montjuïc nature & gr...
Space Music Garden present his Wednesday party at Ethniko Barcelona. A nightclub just in front of th...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best Fridays night in town take place ...
(ESP) Jackies despide su última fecha de este 2019 en LaTerrrazza Barcelona. El club #openair por ex...