Skip the Line Gaudí Masterpieces in one day with Flamenco show
- Experience four of Gaudí’s most remarkable projects in a single day: the Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà, Casa Batlló and Park Güell
- Our trademark Skip the Line entrance is included for all four of these famous sights
- Complete your day in Barcelona with a flamenco show in the most impressive venue in town: a XVII Century Gothic palace
This tour begins at Casa Batlló, commissioned by the Batlló family. The residence-turned-museum features several highlights, such as the hallway with its grand wooden staircase that was built to look like the spine of a giant beast and skylights shaped like tortoise shells. This visit of Casa Batlló will culminate on the roof terrace where we’ll see more of Gaudi’s mythical-looking chimneys and the famous ‘Dragon’s Back’. Your guide, a staunch Gaudí enthusiast will expertly lead you through the sights, pointing out details you might not have noticed otherwise.
You will then continue your tour with a visit of Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera (The Quarry). Despite its popularity, the long lines here won’t be a concern; we’ll access the Casa via our Skip the Line access. Your expert guide will lead you through an itinerary that includes a floor decorated as it would have been by one of the wealthy couples who lived there as well as the spectacular rooftop, with several impressive knight-shaped chimney peaks.
At this point we’ll take a break affording you free time to grab a quick lunch before the second part of your tour.
The afternoon starts with the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s most ambitious project and the most famous monument in the whole of Spain, which challenges and stuns over 3 million visitors per year.
You will skip the long entrance lines and step inside the heart of the Basilica, where you might feel as though you have been transported into an alternate universe. We have carefully studied an itinerary that takes you through the immense Basilica with insightful commentary from your English-speaking local guide.
After having marvelled at this unique monument, we catch our private, air-conditioned bus transfer to Park Güell. As in our previous stops, the long lines here are of no concern as our tickets are pre-booked and we’ll step right inside.
Finally, you can make your day in Barcelona truly unforgettable by joining an authentic flamenco show. You will see incredibly talented flamenco dancers and singers performing on an exceptional stage, inside a majestic Gothic Palace.
- Entrance ticket for Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and Flamenco show
- Oone drink at the Flamenco show
- Air-conditioned bus transport from Sagrada Familia to Park Guell and return
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/Beverages (when not mentioned)
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
At Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43. Facing Casa Batllò, your meeting point in on the left side of Casa Batllò, in front of the historical Bagues jewelry.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, we do not recommend this tour for customers with health conditions and recommend comfortable shoes for all guests.
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The Gaudi Houses tour ends at Casa Milà at 11.30am
- The Sagrada tour ends at Sagrada Familia at 17.00pm
- Meeting Time: 08.45am
- Departure Time: 09.00pm
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format: B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings MotorFunk Ambassadors for life...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Private Club / Essential DNI Registration of new members at the door on the...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...