Château de Blois skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the unique architecture of the Château de Blois
- The ticket is skip-the-line and valid until 06.06.2020
Former 13th century fortress, the castle of Blois is famous for its magnificent courtyard built around 4 buildings from 4 different eras: the 13th wing, the gothic 15th century wing built by king Louis XII, the 16th century Renaissance wing built by King Francis I, the classical 17th wing built by Gaston d’Orleans, brother of king Louis XIII.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the castle
- Visitors with disabilities will be admitted free of charge
- Reduced rate granted to students, teachers on an individual visit, adults with large families and job seekers (proof required). The price is 3€ for the students provided with the PCE ( student cultural pass)
Chateau de Blois - 6 Place du Château, 41000 Blois
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Chateau de Blois.
Château de Blois is open all year round and every day except on 1 January and 25 December.
- From January 2 to March 31
- From April 1 to June 30
- From July 1st to August 31st
- From September 1st to November 3rd
- From November 4 to December 31
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Il y a des mondes et des époques que l’on croyait à jamais disparus. Pourtant, la forêt centenaire d...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
The castle of Blois is famous for its magnificent courtyard built around 4 buildings from 4 differen...
Former 13th century fortress, the castle of Blois is famous for its magnificent courtyard built arou...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...