Château de Blois skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the unique architecture of the Château de Blois
- The ticket is skip-the-line and valid until 31/07/2020
Former 13th century fortress, the castle of Blois is famous for its magnificent courtyard built around 4 buildings from 4 different eras: the 13th wing, the gothic 15th century wing built by king Louis XII, the 16th century Renaissance wing built by King Francis I, the classical 17th wing built by Gaston d’Orleans, brother of king Louis XIII.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the castle
- Visitors with disabilities will be admitted free of charge
- Reduced rate granted to students, teachers on an individual visit, adults with large families and job seekers (proof required). The price is 3€ for the students provided with the PCE ( student cultural pass)
Chateau de Blois - 6 Place du Château, 41000 Blois
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Chateau de Blois.
Château de Blois is open all year round and every day except on 1 January and 25 December.
- From January 2 to March 31
- From April 1 to June 30
- From July 1st to August 31st
- From September 1st to November 3rd
- From November 4 to December 31
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The castle of Blois is famous for its magnificent courtyard built around 4 buildings from 4 differen...
Former 13th century fortress, the castle of Blois is famous for its magnificent courtyard built arou...