Known as the City of Eternal Love, Stratonikeia is a rich tapestry of history. On this small group tour, you'll explore one of Turkey's most significant archaeological sites. Wander past grand colonnades, Roman baths and on cobbled paths to see a grand theatre that could seat 12,000 spectators – it's a glimpse into the city's glorious past. Rounding off the tour is a visit to a traditional tea house.
Ancient Stratonikeia Small Group Tour
Language: German , English , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Tour the ancient city of Stratonikeia
- Traditional Turkish tea house visit
- Small group tour for a maximum of 16 guests
What to expect
- Admission fees
- One cup of tea
- Exclusive TUI itinerary
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- By choosing this TUI Collection experience, you're contributing to TUI Care Foundation projects around the world, which help local communities thrive and benefit from tourism. Thanks for your help
TANTUR TURIZM SEYAHAT A.S
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.