Margaux Médoc cabriolet tour from Bordeaux
Enjoy a getaway in the heart of the Médoc to discover Margaux's Great Growth Châteaux! Drive along charming small roads that follow the banks of the Gironde Estuary and take the legendary “Route des Châteaux” towards Margaux. Open the door of an 1855 Grand Cru property and discover the secrets of wine-making. The visit will conclude with a wine tasting! Your cabriolet, equipped with a multimedia tablet-guide is a storytelling car that offers quality commentaries, all along the way. Relax, your tablet also comes with a GPS that will take you to your destination.
Would you like to make a stop at an open-air café along the river, or for a photo opportunity? Great local places are indicated throughout your trip…You are guided, but free to make stops or detours as and when you please, according to suggestions offered by your tablet.
Bring along some friends or your family for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode your vehicles can be connected together and their position is indicated on the tablet guide.
Example of a Program:
2.30pm: departure from our agency
3.00pm: admire your first vines
4.00pm: Visit of an 1855 Grand Cru Classé château followed by a wine-tasting*
5.00pm: legendary Castle Road to Margaux
7.00pm: arrival in Bordeaux
*Château: Kirwan, Desmirail, Giscours… depending on availability
- Half-day car rental, Multi-risk insurance, fuel
- Visit of a Classified Great Growth Château
- Multimedia tablet guide in English, French, German and Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38 Quai de Bacalan, 33300 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required. Vehicles can't be booked for 1 person only.
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year. Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lb)
- Tall people of more than 6'1/4 (1,90m) may experience driving difficulties
- You can change your booking, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the date and time of the booking
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 2 days before the date and time of the booking
- Every day
Departure at 09:00 am or 02:30 pm
Take a 1-day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeau...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
The permanent tour at La Cité du Vin de Bordeaux Embark on an immersive, sensory adventure to discov...
Experience a classic two-hour walking tour of Bordeaux and discover the beauties of the city. From t...
This 1,5-hour river cruise on the antique Garonne takes you for an out-of-the-ordinary discovery of ...
Sit back and relax on board of a 2-hour dinner cruise discovering the beauty of the UNESCO World Her...
Enjoy Bordeaux to the fullest with your 24h, 48h or 72h CityPass, getting unlimited access to the en...
Take a lunch cruise on the Garonne river and enjoy the major attractions of Bordeaux! Passing throug...
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...