Spirit of Boston dining cruise
- Panoramic skyline views of the city
- Climate-controlled interior decks
- Delicious buffet-style meals
- Dance floor, DJ, and bar games
Step aboard the Spirit of Boston for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. Cruising the Boston Harbor year-round, Spirit has three cruises to choose from. Each one offers incredible views from the ample windows surrounding the three climate-controlled decks. Get the best views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship.
The good time doesn’t stop there. Savory dishes and a decadent dessert assortment are sure to make your mouth water. Let yourself dance to the music provided by the onboard DJ. You’re sure to have an unforgettable cruise.
Click here to download sample menu. Menu is subject to change.
- Buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Live DJ
- Service charges and fees
- Additional beverages (can be purchased on board)
- Gratuities for on-board purchases
- Transportation to/from pier
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced for some cruise options
Spirit of Boston, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Commonwealth Pier, Boston
Bring a printed copy of your voucher to the Spirit of Boston check-in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before the scheduled cruise
- Dinner cruise dress code: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Nice, designer jeans are acceptable
- Lunch cruises are more relaxed and casual attire is fine
- Special dietary needs can usually be accommodated; please give at least 72 hours’ notice
- See calendar for updated dates and times
- The time indicates when boarding begins. It is highly recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in
- Cruises last two hours
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday dinner cruises last three hours
Hop aboard Boston Duck Tours and enjoy a fully narrated, historic tour of Boston in a “DUCK", a W.W....
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
This gastronomical food adventures gives you the opportunity to sample food from many local Davis Sq...
Tour the past and present of American history in Boston, following the route of Paul Revere, visitin...
Hop aboard the city’s most enthralling Boston sightseeing excursion, Old Town Trolley Tours of Bosto...
Experience shopping bliss and savings at Wrentham Village, where you can shop at 170 designer outlet...
Experience the wonders of the Christmas holiday season at the Newport Mansions in Rhode Island. See ...
Travel back in time during a tour of Battle Trail where George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Par...
Experience a journey through history from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of t...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...