Braga food tour
- Discover the wonders of the Portuguese food
- Meet the locals on this special food tour specially scheduled and designed for small groups
- Four hour culinary walking tour of the vibrant Portuguese city
- Explore the cultural sights of the city on foot accompanied by an expert guide
- Get together with people from around the world.
Food plays an important role in day-to-day life in Braga and the city is renowned for its many snack bars, pastry shop and restaurants. If you enjoy your food, there are few better places to visit in the country.
At each tasting location you will taste an important element of the cuisine of Braga and the North of Portugal. You will also learn about the families and history behind each of the restaurants, cafes, and specialty food shops that you visit. In between tasting locations you will hear about the history, architecture and culture while you walk the streets of this beautiful city.
You will taste Portuguese breads, sausages, cheeses and a glass of wine or beer on this walking city tour in Braga with Tasting of Portuguese products. In the end of the tour, you can buy some Portuguese products.
- Food tasting
- Guide throughout the tour
- Travel insurance
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Telephone and personal expenses
Rua Andrade Corvo (near Arco da Porta Nova)
Arco da Porta Nova - Braga.
- Minimum number: 2 persons. Group size: 2 to 10 persons;
- Duration: 4 hours.
Everyday at 12:00
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09:00 a.m. as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is w...
Early in the morning we set off to the Cape of St. Vincent, or Promontorium Sacrum as the Romans nic...
During this private tour of Braga, you will discover one of the oldest Portuguese city and also one ...
Start your delicious day meeting our Executive Chef at one of the best Local Food Market in Lisbon.H...
We know how to keep secrets. We keep the mystery to the last, but we all know that secrets are bette...