Braga food tour
- Discover the wonders of the Portuguese food
- Meet the locals on this special food tour specially scheduled and designed for small groups
- Explore the cultural sights of the city on foot accompanied by an expert guide
Food plays an important role in day-to-day life in Braga and the city is renowned for its many snack bars, pastry shop and restaurants. If you enjoy your food, there are few better places to visit in the country.
At each tasting location, you will taste an important element of the cuisine of Braga and the North of Portugal. You will also learn about the families and history behind each of the restaurants, cafes, and specialty food shops that you visit. In between tasting locations you will hear about the history, architecture, and culture while you walk the streets of this beautiful city.
- Four-hour culinary walking tour
- Food tasting with different Petiscos (such as Three Portuguese Slices of cheese with red wine, Gizzard, Rojões (pork), Chorizo with White Wine – Vinho Verde, Tíbias e Fidalguinhos and coffee or tea)
- Small groups tour
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and meals not mentioned
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Telephone and personal expenses
Arco da Porta Nova - Braga.
Meet your guide in Arco da Porta Nova - Braga.
- This traditional Portuguese food tour is not suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
- Minimum number: 2 persons. Group size: 2 to 10 persons
- Duration of the tour: 4 hours
- Bring with you a camera, comfortable walking shoes and a small bottle of water. When the weather is really hot, we recommend an application of sunscreen on exposed parts of the body and a pair of sunglasses. During the cooler seasons, it’s important to wear an extra layer of clothing.
- Please be aware that while we operate successful trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
Everyday at 12:00
During this private tour of Braga, you will discover one of the oldest Portuguese city and also one ...
Discover the beautiful landscapes of Douro Valley. You will have the opportunity to visit three diff...
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Discover two of the most beautiful cities in the north of Portugal in a simple, convenient and affor...
After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will start your tour in the birthplace of the Portug...
In this tour you will know the History of one of the most important cities in Portugal, where kings ...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Douro Valley has one of the most stunning landscapes in the world, rich for its sinuous terracing, a...
Take part to this Porto private day tour in a small group. Departing from your hotel, you will have ...
A half-day tour will let you see why Aveiro is known as the Venice of Portugal. Despite having only ...